Airflow Type Sawdust Dryer is advanced drying equipment which also called pipeline dryer. This type of dryer is suitable for drying materials like sawdust, rice hull, milling wheat straw, corn stalks and so on. It's suitable for home use, farm use and small factory; It's mostly used for further pellet and briquette processing project.
1) Raw materials should be sawdust, suitable for drying the moisture 20-40%; Final moisture 8-12%.
2) Diameter of raw materials: (3- 5mm)
3) Temperature of Hot Air: 180-250 Celsius degree.
4) It reduces moisture to 8-12% with lower cost consumption and high efficiency.
5) The wood sawdust dryer is equipped one fuel boiler, inlet, steel pipe, exhaust blower (fan), cyclone. Wet materials are input into the hopper. The fuel boiler generates hot air which mixes with wet materials and then is sucked into the pipes by the exhaust blower (fan) quickly. And then hot air is flowing and going though the curving pipes and buffer (drying chamber) of dryer, thus wet materials is finished to dry, and the dried materials are expelled out by the exhaust blower (fan).
Wet material is input into the hopper. The stove (boiler) generates hot air which mixes with wet materials and then is sucked into the pipes by exhaust blower (fan) quickly. And then hot air are flowing and going through the curving pipes and buffer(drying chamber) of dryer, thus wet materials is finished to dry, and the dried materials are discharged from the outlet with air lock.
1. After installation, start the blower, check the running direction and see if the suction at the material inlet is normal.
2. Tie up a bag whose both ends are open around the outlet of the dust catcher.
3. Feed the raw material to the hopper. Remove or screen out large particles mixed in the material before drying, which will benefit drying speed.
4. Put fuel into the furnace and light it, start the blower. When the air temperature at the outlet of blower gets to 100°C, begin material feeding and drying process.
5. Large piece of the material at dregs-outlet must be removed, which is favorable to feeding.
(1) Select equipment model
(2) Design and manufacture products according to clients' special requirement
(3) Train technical personnel for clients
2. Services during the sale:
(1) Pre-check and accept products ahead of delivery
(2) Help clients to draft solving plans
3. After-sale services
(1) Assist clients to prepare for the first construction scheme
(2) Install and debug the equipment
(3) Train the first-line operators on site