Sawdust flash dryers are also known as airflow sawdust dryers. This equipment can quickly dry wet wood chips.
1. High drying strength: When wood chips are scattered in the sawdust flash dryer, the heat exchange between the sawdust and the hot air is sufficient.
2. Short drying time.
3. Simple structure, small floor space, convenient installation and maintenance.
4. High productivity and thermal efficiency up to 60%.
Very close to air/airflow
Excellent energy transfer
Suitable for heat sensitive, explosive or reactive products
Small real estate requirements
Flexible flash tube for wiring within factory limits
Low maintenance costs - less moving parts
High temperature operation
• Hot air enters the agitation and drying chamber from the bottom of the dryer at a suitable atomization rate. It produces strong shear, blow, float and spin effects on the material. Therefore, the raw material is granulated by centrifugation, shear, impact and friction effects.
• It enhances the heat exchange process. At the bottom of the dryer, large, wet particles are crushed by the action of the agitator, and the particles are small and the particles with less water content rise with the swirling gas flow.
• Dry it further during lifting. Since the gas and solid phases flow in the heat exchange, the machine has a strong drying ability.
Wood chip flash dryer is widely used in wood chip fuel industry, charcoal
Machinery, wood chip fuel industry, sawdust briquetting industry, agricultural engineering
industry. For example, our customers typically use the machine in a sawdust chip compactor.
1. Pre-sales service:
(1) Select the device model
(2) Design and manufacture products according to customer's special requirements
(3) Training technicians for customers
2. Services during the sales period:
(1) Pre-check and accept products before delivery
(2) Help customers draft solutions
3. After sales service
(1) Assisting customers in preparing the first construction plan
(2) Installation and commissioning equipment
(3) On-site training frontline operators