Vacuum belt dryer is a continuous infeed and discharge vacuum drying equipment. Liquid product is conveyed into dryer body by infeed pump, evenly spread on belts by distribution device. Under high vacuum, the boiling point of the liquid is lowered; water in the liquid material is evaporated. Belts move on the heating plates evenly. Steam, hot water, hot oil can be used as heating media. With the moving of the belts, the product goes through from the beginning evaporating, drying, cooling to discharging in the end. The temperature decreases through this process, and can be adjusted for different products. Special vacuum crusher is equipped at the discharge end to produce different size end product. The dry powder or granule product can be automatically packed or continue with subsequent process.
1. Automatic and continuous operation
2. Continuous feed-in & discharge in vacuum state
3. Final product is in dry and granulate condition
4. Temperature adjustment depends on type of raw material
5. Moisture content of product can adjusted
6. Keep heat-sensitive material property & clean
7. Keep fragrance, good dissolubility
8. Continuous discharge after 30-60mins, collecting rate reaches 99%
9. Operate with all kinds of liquid & solid raw material
10.Automatic CIP operation according to GMP requirement.
The dryer is used in drying all kinds of liquid or paste, such as Western medicines, foodstuff , biological products, chemical material, health food, food additive, and etc, especially suitable for drying material which are high-viscosity, easy for mass formation, or thermoplastic , with thermal sensitivity, or not be dried/not suitable by means of spray dryer. For these materials, Vacuum belt dryer is the best choice.
1. Less labor cost and energy consumption
2. Little loss of product and solvent recycling possible
3. PLC automatic control system & CIP cleaning system
4. GMP standards
5. Good solubility & excellent quality of the products
6. Continuous feed-in, dry, granulate, discharge in vacuum state
7. Completely closed system and no contamination
8. Adjustable drying temperature (30~150℃)& drying time (30~60min)
1. Q: Please describe your warranty period.
A: 15 months after the equipment is arrived at the destination port or 12 months after the installation and commissioning of the equipment, whichever comes first.
2. Q: Do you provide on-site installation and commissioning?
A: Yes, we do. If on request, we'll provide the guidance of on-site installation and commissioning. Usually one mechanical engineer and one electrical engineer to assist.
3. Q: How about the cost of on-site installation and commissioning guidance?
A: The cost consists of round-trip air tickets, room and board expenses, service cost (labor cost), and site transportation (or directly provided by client), which shall be paid additionally.
4. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?
A: We are a professional manufacturer.