Vacuum belt dryer is a continuous infeed and discharge vacuum drying equipment. Liquid product is conveyed into dryer body by infeed pump, evenly spread on belts by distribution device. Under high vacuum, the boiling point of the liquid is lowered; water in the liquid material is evaporated. Belts move on the heating plates evenly. Steam, hot water, hot oil can be used as heating media. With the moving of the belts, the product goes through from the beginning evaporating, drying, cooling to discharging in the end. The temperature decreases through this process, and can be adjusted for different products. Special vacuum crusher is equipped at the discharge end to produce different size end product. The dry powder or granule product can be automatically packed or continue with subsequent process.
Range of application:
Vacuum belt dryer is mainly used in drying many kinds of solid, liquid or paste raw material, such as traditional & western medicines, food, biological products, chemical material, health foods, food additive etc, especially suitable for drying material with high-viscosity, easy agglomeration, or thermoplastic, thermal sensitivity, or material that can not be dried by traditional dryer.
For above materials, Vacuum belt dryer is the best choice:
Pharmaceutical industry: Chinese medicine extract, plant extract, egg embryo, fermenting liquid etc
Food industry: food additives, fresh juice, instant coffee, malt extract, carbohydrate, instant beverage, tea powder, cocoa powder, corn paste etc.
Chemical industry: lithium battery, powders, crystals, granules, oxyde, explosive, strongly stimulation and highly toxic material etc.
This drying equipment feature is a vacuum chamber where a material conveying guide belt (Teflon PTFE) is installed. Materials are distributed continuously on the guide belt after they pass through the continuous vacuum distributor at the top of the machine (adjustable distribution thickness 3mm-30mm). The guide belt conveys the material slowly to the other end while the heating zone (40℃-180℃) below the belt evaporates moisture within the compound. Evaporated moisture is quickly removed by the vacuum system. The compound automatically falls onto the second layer guide belt when it reaches the end. The process repeats until the desired dryness is achieved. When it is finished, materials will fall into the conveying chute at the discharging end where a screw conveyor will deliver it to other processing equipment to be ground, sieved and pulverized.
1. It meets the GMP hygienic requirements to realize drying by finishing continuous charging, continuous discharging and grinding under vacuum condition;
2. It can realize controllable drying temperature(40℃-180℃), unchanged thermal sensitivity of materials, recover ability of 95%solvent as to solvent materials and vacuum drying of oxidizing materials without oxidation;
3. It can finish drying, grinding and granulating under vacuum condition;
4. Continuous discharging starts after 20-60minutes, with product yield up to 99%;
5. Highly sticky materials will not stick to the belt (which is Teflon PTFE), and crystal materials will not damage the crystal form after drying;
6. The moisture content of the dried product can optimize such major parameters as temperature, vacuum degree and speed of the drying process, enabling the utilization of the equipment to achieve the best economic benefit;
7. It adopts PLC automatic programming control system to realize high-degree automation and greatly reduce labor operating costs;
8. Its operating cost is only one third of or even lower than of its similar drying equipment;
9. CIP automatic online cleaning system with various cleaning methods can clean the equipment completely and quickly after drying and meet the GMP requirements;
10. It is suitable for large-scale, continuous and automatic operation.
Details of Continuous Vacuum Belt Dryer