PLG continuous plate dryer is a kind of high-efficiency continuous drying equipment. Its unique structure and working principle determine this drying machine has the characteristics, such as high thermal efficiency, low energy consumption, small space occupation and easy operation. It can be divided into normal pressure type, close type and vacuum type. Its drying areas range from 4 m2 to 180 m2. Equipped with corresponding auxiliary equipment, this drying machine can meet the drying requirements of various materials.
Wet materials are continuously fed into the first layer drying plate on the top of the dryer. They will be turned and stirred by the rakes whose arms make rotational motion. The materials flow through the surface of the drying plate along the index spiral line. On the small plate the materials will move to the outer edge and drop down to the large drying plate.
On the big one they will move inward and drop to the small plate on the next layer from the central hole. Both small and large drying plates are arranged alternately so that the materials can get through the whole continuous plate dryer. The heating media will be led into the hollow drying plate. The heating media includes saturated steam, hot water and conduction oil, and it will enter from one end and derive from the other end. The dried materials will drop from the last layer of the drying plate to the bottom layer of the shell. Finally, they will be transferred to the discharge port by the rakes. The moisture escapes from materials and will be expelled from the wet discharge port on the top cover. The moisture of vacuum type drying machine will be drawn out by the vacuum pump. Drying pasty and heat sensitive materials, this continuous plate dryer can recover the solvent and conduct pyrolysis and reaction operation.
This equipment is appropriate for drying, calcining, pyrolysis, cooling, reaction and sublimation in the chemical, pharmaceutical, pesticide, food and agricultural industries. This drying machine is mainly used in the following fields:
1.Organic chemical products: resin, melamine, aniline, stearate, calcium formate and other organic chemical material and intermediate.
2.Inorganic chemical products: calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate, white carbon black, sodium chloride, cryolite, various sulfate and hydroxide.
3.Medicine and food: cephalosporin, vitamin, medicinal salt, aluminium hydroxide, tea, ginkgo leaf and starch.
4.Fodder and fertilizer: biological potash fertilizer, protein feed, grain, seed, herbicide and cellulose.
The machine rotary table is fully automatic welding.
Standard rotor disc design, construction and testing, All welding processes and welders have been tested and certified in a world of leading standards.
As a good and rich experience supplier, we should offer customer the best quality and best price of the machine.
1. Introduce the suitable product to the customer in detail, answer the question raised by customer carefully.
2. Make the suitabe project as the customer requirement and make sure the machine is suitable for the material.
1. Ensure product with high quality and pre-commissioning before delivery.
2. Delivery on time.
3. Provide full set of documents as customer’s requirements.
Provide considerate services to minimize clients' worries.
1. Assist clients to prepare for the first construction scheme.
2. Install and debug the equipment.
3. Train the first-line operators.
4. Examine the equipment.
5. Take initiative to eliminate the troubles rapidly.
6. Provide technical support.
7. Establish long-term and friendly relationship.
1. Provide clients one-year warranty to make sure the machine work well.
2. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replacements can be sent to you timely.
3. Send every client a preferential quotation.