Vibrating Fluid Bed Drying Machine is widely used in drying, cooling of power or granules state materials, such as citric acid, monosodium glutamate, borax, ammonium sulphur, compound fertilizer, beam lees, mineresides, and sugar in chemical, pharmaceutical, foodstuff, grain, mine industry and so on. Raw material is fed into the machine from inlet, and moves forward continuously along with the level of fluidized-bed under action of vibration. The hot air passes through fluidized-bed and carries out heat exchange with damp raw material. Then the damp air is exhausted out through cyclone separator and duster, and the dry raw material is discharged through discharge outlet.
The vibration is created by motor. It is stable in operation and convenient in maintenance, low noise and long life.
High heat efficiency, raw material is heated evenly and heat exchange is fully used and dry capacity is high. Compared with ordinary drier, the energy can be saved about 30%. The state of fluidization is uniform and no dead gaps or broken phenomenon so as to have dry, cool products.
It is good in regulation and wide in suitablity. The thickness of raw material layer and movable speed inside the machine and the amplitude can be adjusted.
It is small for damaging the surface of raw material. The equipment can be used for drying raw materials that are easy broken. The drying effect can not be affected even if raw materials have irregular shape.
It is effective to prevent cross pollution between raw material and air because the equipment adapts fully closed structure. The environment of operation is clean.
1) The vibration is created by vibrating motor which is stable in operation, easy for maintenance, low noise, and long service life.
2) The material is being heated evenly and the heat exchange is fully used which ensured high drying capacity. The energy consumption is 30% lower compare to the common dryers.
3) The adjustability of the dryer is good and it is widely used in different industries. The material thickness, moving speed inside the dryer, and amplitude can be adjusted.
4) The damage to the material surface is small so the dryer can be used for fragile materials. The irregular particles will not affect performance of the dryer.
5) A fully enclosed structure will effectively prevent cross contamination between the material and the air environment.
6) Multiple series connection is optional if the material contents high moisture and required high capacity; such as Polyacrylamide.
Liquid or paste with fluidity, which can be pumped into our machine, such as:
1), malt extract 2), Cocoa 3), chocolate beverage 4), Plant extract 5), liquid chemicals 6), food additive 7), biological, and so on.
VBD can accomplish continuous feeding and discharging of material in vacuum state, turn the traditional static drying to dynamic vacuum drying, reduce traditional drying time from 10-20 hours to 30-60 minutes, reach the goal of adjusting drying temperature according to different materials, and solve the problems difficult for spray dryer, and also solve the problem of denaturalization of material due to the long time drying by traditional oven. VBD can create the drying process which traditional dyers can not fulfill. The color, solubility and the preservation of the active ingredient of the dried product by VBD is unrivaled.