Vibration Fluidized Bed Dryer introduction
1. For drying powder and small granule materials with good flow ability in various kind of industries ;
2. Inlet temperature: 70-140 degree C
3. Outlet temperature: 40-70 degree C
4. Evaporation capacity: 20-300 kg water/h
5. Heat supply can be steam, electricity, hot water, hot thermal oil and oil/gas/coal fired hot air generator.
SR vibration fluid bed dryer is a type of fluidized bed where the mechanical vibration enhances the performance of fluidization.
After wet material is evenly fed onto the fluid bed (normally a perforated plate) via the feeding hopper, the strong vibration of dryer body fluidizes the wet material which moves towards the discharging vent. At the same time, hot air is evenly distributed into the drying chamber and flows though the perforated plate. Moisture is rapidly evaporated with complete contact and heat transfer between hot air and well fluidized wet material. Exhaust fan sucks out the evaporated moisture.The drying process is continuous and cooling air can be introduced to cool the product to required temperature.
SR vibration fluid bed dryer has been widely used in food, chemical and pharmaceutical industry for drying/cooling powder and granule (0.05-5mm) products with surface water.
1) Wide applications: It is successfully used on all types of powders, agglomerates, granulates, especially those which fluidize poorly due to a broad particle size distribution. The fluid bed can be operated as a single drying or cooling unit - often associated with a spray drying system.
2) Energy-saving: Due to strong mechanical vibration, wet material can be perfectly fluidized and move forward with slow air flow velocity. Energy consumption is much lower than normal fluid bed dryer.
3) Adjustable residence time: Different residence time of wet material in drying chamber can be achieved by regulating the angle of vibration motors to meet different drying requirements in moisture.
4) Easy operation and maintenance: The whole drying system is highly automatic. The simple but practical design can not only reduce production cost but also the maintenance and repair cost.
Packing & Delivery
Q: What information should be provided in order to get a proposal or quotation?
A: Our vibration fluid bed dryer can be customized. Before we can work out a detailed quotation, we have to know the following information:
1) What product you are going to dry
2) Bulk density and particle size of your product
3) Moisture type; Moisture content before drying; Required moisture content in dried product
4) Process capacity in kg/h
5) What heat source will be used
6) Recommended drying temperature
Q: How the dryer will be delivered ?
A: The dryer is packed in plywood box for shipping
Q: What standard models do you have?
A: We have the following standard models:
Fluid bed area M2
Inlet temperature ℃
Outlet temperature ℃
Evaporation rate kg/h
Vibration motor KW
The evaporation rate is calculated based on 140 degree C inlet temperature and 70 degree C outlet temperature.