Spray drying is the technology most widely used in the liquid technology shaping and the food drying industry. The drying technology is most suitable for producing solid powder or particle products from liquid materials, such as: solution, emulsion, suspension and pumpable paste states. For this reason, when the particle size and distribution of the final products, residual water contents, volume density and the particle shape must meet the precise standard, spray drying is one of the most desired technologies.
1.The drying speed is high when the material liquid is atomized, the surface area of the material will increase greatly. In the hot-air flow, 95%-98% of water can be evaporated at a moment. The time of completing the drying is only several seconds. This is especially suitable for drying the heat sensitive materials.
2.Its final products own the good uniformity, flow ability & solubility. And the final products are high in purity and good in quality.
3.The production procedures are simple and the operation and control are easy. The liquid with moisture contents of 40-60% (for special materials, the contents might be up to 90%.)can be dried into the powder or particle products once a time.
4.After the drying process, there is no need for smashing and sorting, so as to reduce the operation procedures in the production and to enhance the product purity. The product particle diameters, looseness and water contents can be adjusted through changeing the operation condition within a certain range. It is very convenient to carry out control and management.
1.Chemical Industry: Sodium fluoride (potassium), alkaline dyestuff and pigment, dyestuff intermediate, compound fertilizer, formic silicic acid, catalyst, sulphuric acid agent, amino acid, white carbon and so on.
2. Plastics and resin: AB, ABS emulsion, uric acid resin, phenolic aldehyde resin, urea -formaldehyde resin, formaldehyde resin, polythene, poly-chloroprene and etc.
3. Food Industry:: Fatty milk powder, protein, cocoa milk powder, substitute milk powder, egg white (yolk), oats, chicken juice, coffee, instant dissolvable tea, seasoning meat, protein, soybean, peanut protein, hydrolysate, corn syrup, corn starch, glucose, pectin, malt sugar, sorbic acid potassium and etc.
4. Ceramic: aluminium oxide, ceramic tile material, magnesium oxide, talcum and so on.
Act as a good adviser and assistant of clients to enable them get rich and generous returns on their investments.
1. Introduce the product to the customer in detail, answer the question raised by customer carefully;
2.Make plans for choice according to the needs and special requirements of users in different sectors;
1. Ensure product with high quality and pre-commissioning before delivery;
2. Delivery on time;
3.Provide full set of documents meet customer`s requirements.
Provide considerate services to minimize clients` worries.
1.Assist clients to prepare for the first construction scheme;
2.Install and debug the equipment;
3. Examine the equipment;
4.Take initiative to eliminate the troubles rapidly;
5.Provide technical support;
6.Establish long-term and friendly relationship.
1. Provide clients one-year warranty to make sure the machine work well.
2.We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replacements can be sent to you timely.