Spray drying process is the widest used in the liquid forming process and in drying industry. The drying technology is most suitable for powder, particle products from materials, such as, solution, emulsion, SC and pump able paste states material. For this reason, when the particle size and distribution of the final product, their residual water contents, the stacking density and particle shape must meet the precision standard, spray drying process is one of the most desired processes.
1.High speed: The superficial area of raw material becomes big after atomization, so evaporation happens to 95%-98% water content in seconds in the hot air. Especially used for heat sensitive raw material.
2.It is to simplify production process and easy to control.
For liquid with water content 40%-60(even up to 90%), this dryer machine can make it into powder particle in one time. After drying ,it does not need to crush and screen, which reduces the production process and improves the purity of final products.
3.The particles size and density and water content can be adjusted within certain limits, easy control.
4.All electric components is with interlock control and fan is with air volume control valve manually
5.In the inlet, there is primary filter and medium efficiency.
Advantage and benefit
1.Stainless steel material, arc corner design and polyester powder coated shell, prevents corrosion of acidity and alkaline air effectively.
2. PLC control system, make your research more easier and efficient.
3. Build in oil-free air compressor, without any noise.
4. Self-priming peristaltic pump, avoid secondary pollution, make sure whole process conducted steady and
5. Narrow size distribution, more than 95% of the dry powders are in the same range of particles.
6. Automatic jet cleaner (stylet) prevents the jet from becoming blocked and variably controlled.
7. Innovative tower wall purging device, improves the material recycling rate.
Beverages, Flavours and Colouring, Milk and Egg Products, Plant and Vegetable Extracts, Pharmaceuticals, Heat sensitive Materials, Plastics, Polymers and Resins, Perfumes, Ceramics and Advanced Materials, Soaps and Detergents, Blood, dyestuffs, Food Stuffs, Adhesives, Oxides, Textiles, Bones, Teeth and Tooth Amalgan and many others.