Cylindrical Vacuum Mixer Dryer For Insoluble Sulfur
Insoluble Sulfur (Insoluble Sulfur) is a homopolymer of sulfur, also known as polymerized sulfur, or IS for short, with an atomic weight of 32.07. The appearance is a non-toxic and combustible yellow powder. It is a highly polymerized isomer of ordinary sulfur. It is a modified polymer that is insoluble in carbon disulfide and rubber. Insoluble sulfur is an important vulcanizing agent and vulcanization accelerator in modern rubber production, which is of great significance for improving rubber performance and quality. With the development of the automobile industry, the demand for tire rubber is increasing day by day, which promotes the development of the insoluble sulfur market. However, the price of industrial sulfur products is low. If they can be further processed to increase their added value and develop insoluble sulfur products with broad prospects in the domestic market, the market price is 10-15 times that of ordinary sulfur, which can not only adjust the product structure of the enterprise, but also Extending the industrial chain and improving economic efficiency, while also solving environmental pollution problems through recycling and processing sulfur, is of great significance for realizing the sustainable development of the enterprise and building an environmentally friendly and resource-saving enterprise.
Disadvantages of conventional insoluble sulfur production technology
There are four main methods for the synthesis of insoluble sulfur: gasification method, melting method, contact method and radiation method:
(1) The gasification method is to gasify sulfur at a high temperature, introduce a solvent for quenching, and extract to obtain IS;
(2) The melting method only overheats the sulfur melt and does not need to gasify the sulfur to obtain IS;
(3) The contact method is to make IS by contacting hydrogen sulfide and sulfur dioxide under acidic medium (or water) conditions;
(4) Radiation method is to irradiate sulfur-containing polymer in acid medium to prepare IS.
Contact method and radiation method are limited by production conditions and cost, so they are basically not used; although gasification method and melting method are used more by enterprises, there are still some problems, such as melting method, because the whole process of melting method is If the product is completed in one reactor, the product quality is not high. If the entire process is completed by multiple reactors, there will be problems such as sulfur blockage in the connecting pipeline and environmental pollution; while the gasification method has high operating temperature and high energy consumption. , High cost, serious corrosion to equipment, and high labor protection requirements.
Full-enclosed Continuous Production Process of Insoluble Sulfur
According to the advantages and disadvantages of the existing insoluble sulfur production process, the new pipeline type continuous production of insoluble sulfur process solves the shortcomings of the traditional gasification method and melting method to produce insoluble sulfur, and obtains high quality, high stability, and large-scale production of insolubility sulfur.
The new insoluble sulfur pipeline-type fully enclosed continuous production process changes the traditional use of reactors to produce insoluble sulfur to the use of sealed pipelines to produce insoluble sulfur. The process of producing insoluble sulfur is arranged in each section of the pipeline in sequence, and the The materials provide corresponding process conditions to realize the continuous production of insoluble sulfur in a pipeline. The pipeline for the production of insoluble sulfur is divided into pipeline sulfur melting zone, pipeline heating zone, pipeline quenching zone, pipeline maturation zone, pipeline washing zone, pipeline separation zone, and pipeline drying zone. Sulfur raw materials enter from the pipeline sulfur melting zone and successively pass through the sulfur melting zone. , Heating, quenching, maturation, washing, separation, drying, and automatically discharge insoluble sulfur from the pipeline drying area after the last.
Cylindrical Vacuum Mixer Dryer For Insoluble Sulfur Fully enclosed filtration, washing and drying machine
The fully enclosed three-in-one filter vacuum dryer developed and designed by Wuxi Shuangrui Machinery Co., Ltd. addresses the advantages and disadvantages of the existing insoluble sulfur production process, and solves the shortcomings of the traditional gasification method and the melting method to produce insoluble sulfur. The operation is centralized and automated in one device to obtain high-quality, high-stability, large-scale production of insoluble sulfur.
The operation process of the fully enclosed filtering, washing and drying machine is simple, with less transfer between the enclosed areas, convenient material replacement, high production efficiency, and good product quality. From the feeding of the crystallization tank to the drying of the raw materials and the automatic discharge from the bottom of the cone, the entire process is completed in a set of equipment, which greatly reduces the total number of equipment in the raw material crystallization process, which reduces the investment cost and reduces the area of the clean plant. In addition, the cleaning and filtration of crystals can be repeated several times according to the production process, and the drying process can be carried out after reaching the standard. The new process uses a multifunctional filter device to reduce the exposure time of materials. Multiple operation procedures are carried out in a closed container, which effectively prevents pollution, and can easily perform in-place cleaning and in-place sterilization.
Cylindrical Vacuum Mixer Dryer For Insoluble Sulfur Process flow
(1) Fully enclosed washing process
The mixture of insoluble sulfur and common sulfur enters the washing zone from the previous process section, and carbon disulfide is added at the same time, and mixed with the incoming insoluble sulfur and common sulfur mixture. Common sulfur will be dissolved by carbon disulfide, and the rest is insoluble sulfur insoluble in carbon disulfide;
(2) Fully enclosed filtration process
After the mixture of carbon disulfide dissolved with ordinary sulfur and insoluble sulfur enters the separation zone, the carbon disulfide dissolved with ordinary sulfur is discharged from the pipeline recovery port, and the carbon disulfide is recovered to the carbon disulfide recovery tank. The precipitated crystalline sulfur can be recycled and reused; the insoluble sulfur enters the bottom Pipeline drying area in a process section;
(3) Fully enclosed drying process
There is still a certain amount of carbon disulfide in the washed insoluble sulfur, and the carbon disulfide in it needs to be recovered by gasification. Therefore, it enters the pipeline drying zone and is heated by heating elements to maintain the internal temperature of the tube at about 46.5°C, so that the carbon disulfide is vaporized and enters cooling The device is recovered, and the insoluble sulfur can be discharged within the specified concentration by the carbon disulfide tester at the end of the drying zone.
Cylindrical Vacuum Mixer Dryer For Insoluble Sulfur Technical advantages
(1) The process of producing insoluble sulfur from sulfur is more complicated. The working conditions of each process are often different, some have to be heated up, and some have to be cooled down; the fully enclosed filtration, washing and drying integrated machine developed and designed by Wuxi Shuangrui Machinery will In the post-processing process of fine chemical production, multiple unit operations are concentrated in one device, which avoids the leakage of joints caused by the large dispersion of equipment and causes material and environmental pollution. The working conditions of each process are easy to meet and easy to control effectively. , The product quality can be guaranteed, and stable insoluble sulfur products with high content and high thermal stability can be obtained.
(2) The continuous production process of insoluble sulfur can complete continuous production from raw materials to products through pipelines according to the material balance, which is suitable for industrialized mass production requirements.
(3) The entire process of the new continuous production process of insoluble sulfur is carried out in a sealed pipeline, which will not cause any gaseous or dusty pollution to the surrounding environment, and greatly improves the working conditions and safety production guarantee of the staff.
(4) The fully enclosed filtration, washing and drying three-in-one CS2 and the recovery of crystalline sulfur can realize the recycling of raw materials, reduce production costs, and improve production efficiency.
(5) The entire process can control the temperature, pressure, CS2 concentration, etc. of each section through control devices such as sensors, automated instruments and microprocessors, to ensure the process conditions of each part of the pipeline, and realize the automatic continuous production of insoluble sulfur.
Keywords:Cylindrical Vacuumer Mixer Dryer,Insoluble Sulfur,filtering, washing and drying machine