Vibrating fluidized bed dryer, which is a specific type of dryer, and it needs to have a correct understanding and comprehensive understanding, because this is one of the necessary conditions for the correct and rational use of the product, so based on this, the next step is to explain Explain the relevant knowledge of vibrating fluidized bed dryers, so as to achieve the goal as soon as possible.
What is a vibrating fluidized bed dryer? From a professional point of view, this is a common and commonly used drying device, typically used for terminal drying of materials. It mechanically vibrates during the drying process to help fluidize the material, which not only benefits the turbulence of the boundary layer and enhances heat and mass transfer, but also ensures that the drying equipment works under relatively stable mechanical conditions. In addition, in addition to the drying operation, it is also possible to add materials such as granulation, cooling, sieving and conveying.
1. Characteristics of vibrating fluidized bed dryer
(1) The material to be dried can be uniformly heated, and can be fully exchanged for heat, and the dryer has high drying strength and can achieve energy saving.
(2) The vibration source of the dryer can be vibrated by a vibration motor. In addition, the operation and maintenance of the device as a whole is simple and convenient, the operation noise is small and the service life is long.
(3) Since the fluidization is uniform and there is no dead space and blow-through phenomenon, good drying quality and drying effect can be obtained.
(4) The equipment has good adaptability, and the thickness of the material layer, the moving speed of the material in the dryer and the full amplitude can be adjusted steplessly.
(5) The damage to the surface of the material is small, and it can be used for drying the fragile material. If the material particles are irregular, the normal drying will not be affected.
(6) The finished product obtained after drying has good particle uniformity, fluidity and solubility, and the product has high purity and good quality.
2. Application industry and field of vibrating fluidized bed dryer
Pharmaceutical and chemical industries: various granules and additives such as boric acid, borax, and benzenediol.
Chemicals: polyaluminum chloride, disperse dyes, reactive dyes, organic catalysts, white carbon black, washing powder, zinc sulfate, silicon dioxide, sodium metasilicate, potassium fluoride, calcium carbonate, potassium sulfate, inorganic catalysts and Waste liquid.
Food industry: amino acids, vitamins, egg powder, bone meal, condiments, protein, milk powder, pig blood powder, soy sauce powder, coffee, tea, glucose, potassium sorbate, pectin, flavors, vegetable juices, yeast and starch.
Ceramic industry: alumina, zirconia, magnesia, titania, magnesium titanate, clay, china clay and various ferrites and metal oxides.
Others: mineral powder, metal powder, steel sand, bait, furfural, silica sand, toner, glutamic acid, quartz, abrasive, fertilizer, grass, bone powder and mica asbestos. www.srchemicalequipment.com