The high-temperature and high-pressure yarn dyeing machine is most suitable for bleaching, scouring, dyeing, washing and post-treatment of single-strand yarn, fancy yarn, silk yarn, silk, rayon, mercerized cotton yarn, etc. when used. The high-temperature and high-pressure yarn dyeing machine adopts a special design of low-energy and high-flow special pump to a certain extent, which can effectively improve the anti-cavitation ability of the pump and solve the water volume deviation of the traditional type machine at high temperature. Low impact on the quality of dyeing.
The spray tube of the high-temperature and high-pressure yarn dyeing machine is durable, and the twisting shift tube and the dyeing tube are integrated into one body during operation, and the dyed material is absolutely not entangled or knotted. The dyeing is easy after the dyeing, the loss rate is low, and the special design The water volume regulator can adjust the amount of water according to the amount of yarn dyed, the number of yarn counts, and the number of types.
High temperature and high pressure yarn dyeing machine features
1. The high-temperature and high-pressure yarn dyeing machine mainly adopts its stainless steel structure, and the outer surface is sprayed, and its inner surface is treated by pickling and passivation.
2. The main components are from Europe, South Korea and Taiwan, such as Siemens, JELPC, etc.
3. Configure an automatic temperature control system.
4. Suitable for proofing a variety of yarns.
5. For DW202B-21B, it is equipped with automatic water intake and drainage function.
6. Cylinder type: vertical cylinder.
7. Opening method: manual opening, manual opening and pressure relief linkage, play a safety protection role.
High temperature and high pressure yarn dyeing machine should pay attention to matters
1. Dye selection When dyeing, try to use a variety of diffuse and leveling dyes. When color matching, dyes with similar dyeing properties should be used.
2. Restore cleaning Restore cleaning is an important part of removing floating color. After the reduction and cleaning, the color is slightly lighter. At the same time, the rubbing fastness and the light fastness are improved.
3. Prevention of tar spots The so-called tar spots are viscous substances formed in the dyeing liquid, and the main components are dye dispersants and polyester oligomers. Polyester oligomer is a polycondensation of polyester. It will ooze from the fiber into the dye solution and adhere to the surface of the fiber during the long-term dyeing process at high temperature.