The hot air of the rotary flash dryer is directly from the bottom of the dryer into the stirring and pulverizing drying chamber by the inlet pipe at a suitable spraying speed. During the process of use, the material will have strong shear, collision and friction. It is micronized to enhance mass transfer heat transfer.
The rotary flash drying machine is mechanically broken at the bottom of the dryer when it is used, and the particles with a lower moisture content and smaller particle size are generally mechanically broken under the action of the agitator. The swirling airflow is entrained and further dried during the ascent. Since the gas-solid two phases are rotating, the solid phase inertia is larger than the gas phase, and the relative velocity between the solid and gas phases is large, and the mass transfer heat transfer between the two phases is strengthened, so the machine has high production intensity.
Operating characteristics of rotary flash dryer
1. Rotary flash dryer will choose a feeding device to a certain extent, and the feeding will be continuous and stable to a certain extent, and there will be no bridging phenomenon in the middle of the process.
2. The bottom of the rotary flash dryer will effectively set its special cooling device, which can effectively prevent the material from deteriorating in the high temperature zone at the bottom.
3. Special air pressure sealing device and bearing cooling device to effectively extend the service life of the transmission part.
4. Special air distribution device reduces the resistance of the equipment and effectively provides the treatment air of the dryer.
5. The drying chamber is equipped with a step ring and a swirling sheet, and the material fineness and final water content are adjustable. (such as calcium carbonate final water can be adjusted to ≤ 0.1%)
6. Relative to other drying methods, it can effectively increase the specific gravity of the material.
7. The indoor air velocity in the drying chamber is high, and the material residence time is short, which effectively prevents the material from sticking to the wall and the heat-sensitive material deterioration, and achieves high efficiency, rapid, small equipment and large production.
Suitable materials for rotary flash dryer
Ceramics: kaolin, silica, clay.
Food: soy protein, gelatinized starch, distiller's grains, wheat sugar, wheat starch, etc.
Dyes: antimony, black iron oxide, indigo pigment, butyric acid, titanium hydroxide, zinc sulfide, various azo dye intermediates.