(1) Installation site: The stainless steel reactor should be installed in a high-pressure operation room that meets the explosion-proof requirements. When equipped with multiple stainless steel reactors, they should be placed separately. Each two units should be separated by a safety explosion-proof wall. Each operation room All should have access to the outdoor passages and exits, when the presence of explosive media should ensure that the equipment is well ventilated.
(2) Check the equipment for damage after opening the package. Install the equipment according to the structure of the equipment according to the model. The parts are checked according to the packing list. If the heating method is electric heating, please purchase the corresponding type of heat-conducting oil according to the operating temperature (Note: the heat-conducting oil is absolutely not allowed to contain moisture). When adding, the oil filling port on the upper part of the jacket will be opened and the oil in the upper part of the jacket will be opened. The bit is open. Fill the oil through the fuel filler port and wait until the oil level is flowing. After the oil level is screwed, do not screw the fuel port to avoid pressure.
(3) Installation and sealing of the kettle body and the kettle lid: The kettle body and the kettle lid are in contact with the line of the gasket or the tapered surface and the circular arc surface, and the main nut is tightened by tightening the main nut to achieve a good sealing effect. When tightening the nut, it must be diagonally symmetrical. It should be tightened repeatedly by multiple times, and the force should be even. Do not allow the lid to tilt to one side to achieve a good sealing effect. When tightening the main nut, the specified tightening torque should not exceed the range of 40~120N.M to prevent the sealing surface from being crushed or overloaded. Special care should be taken for the sealing surface. Wipe the upper and lower sealing surfaces with a softer paper or cloth before each installation. Pay special attention not to touch the sealing surface of the kettle body and the lid. If it is reasonably operated, it can be used more than 10,000 times. After the sealing surface is broken, it needs to be reworked to achieve good sealing performance. When disassembling the lid, the lid should be lifted up and down slowly to prevent the sealing surfaces between the kettle and the lid from colliding with each other. If the seal is sealed with a gasket (tetrafluoroethylene, aluminum pad, copper pad, asbestos pad, etc.), a good sealing effect can be achieved by tightening the main nut.
(4) Installation of valves, pressure gauges and safety valves By tightening the nuts and nuts, the sealing effect is achieved. The arc sealing surfaces of the two joints must not rotate relative to each other. For all screw couplings, lubricants must be applied during assembly. The oil is blended with graphite to avoid seizure. The use of the valve: the needle valve is sealed, only need to gently rotate the valve needle, the tight cover can achieve a good sealing performance, prohibiting excessive force, so as not to damage the sealing surface.
(5) After the equipment is installed, put a certain amount of nitrogen pressure for 30 minutes to check for leaks. If there is any leak, please use soap foam to find the leak point of the pipeline and nozzle, find out the gas after the gas is tightened, and again Pass the nitrogen pressure test to ensure normal operation after no leakage.
(6) When cooling down, the water can be cooled internally by the cooling coil, and the quick cooling is prohibited to prevent excessive temperature difference stress, which causes cracks in the cooling coil and the kettle body. When the temperature in the kettle exceeds 100 °C during operation, the water jacket between the magnetic stirrer and the kettle lid should pass through the cooling water to ensure that the water temperature is less than 35 °C to avoid demagnetization of the magnetic steel.
(7) Safety device: It adopts the positive arch type metal rupture disc. The material is made of stainless steel. It is manufactured according to the national standard GB567-89 "arch-type metal blasting technical conditions". It has been tested at the factory and cannot be adjusted at will. If it has been blasted, it needs to be replaced again. The replacement period is determined by the user in accordance with the actual situation of the unit. For the blasting disc that exceeds the blasting pressure and has not been blasted, it should be replaced. It is best not to exceed 80% of the lower limit pressure of the rupture disc. When replacing, pay attention to the convex surface of the rupture disc.
(8) After the reaction is completed, first cool down and then cool the gas in the kettle to the outside through the pipeline, so that the pressure in the kettle is reduced to normal pressure. It is forbidden to disassemble with pressure, and then loosely release the main bolt and nut symmetrically. Remove, then carefully remove the lid (or lift the lid) and place it on the bracket. Pay special attention to protect the sealing surface during the unloading process.
(9) Cleaning in the kettle: The cleaning solution should be used after each operation (the cleaning solution should be used to avoid corrosion of the main material). The residue of the kettle body and the sealing surface should be cleaned and kept clean. Hard is not allowed. Material or rough surfaces are cleaned.