Double cone rotary vacuum dryer is a new generation of dryer developed by domestic similar product technology. Biconical rotary vacuum dryer has two-stage elastic connection mode of belt / chain, so the operation of the equipment is stable. The specially designed tooling fully reflects the good concentricity of the two shafts. Reliable mechanical seal or rotary joint of American technology are used for the heat medium and vacuum system. On this basis, it can not only stepless speed regulation, but also constant temperature control.
Let's take a look at the principle of the double cone rotary vacuum dryer:
1. Heat energy (such as hot water, low-pressure steam or heat transfer oil) is introduced into the sealed interlayer, and the heat is transmitted to the dried material through the inner shell.
2. Driven by power, the tank body rotates slowly and diffusely, and the materials in the tank mix continuously, so as to achieve the purpose of strengthening drying.
3. When the material is in vacuum, the water (solvent) on the surface of the material will be saturated and evaporated due to the decrease of steam pressure, and will be discharged and recovered by vacuum pump in time. The water (solvent) in the material continuously permeates, evaporates and discharges to the surface. The three processes are carried out continuously, and the material is dried in a short time.
The double cone rotary vacuum dryer is suitable for the concentration, mixing and drying of powder, granular and fibrous materials in chemical, pharmaceutical, food and other industries, as well as the materials that need low temperature drying (such as biochemical products), more suitable for the drying of materials that are easy to itch, volatilization, strong thermal sensitivity stimulation, toxic materials and materials that are not allowed to damage crystal.
1. When the oil is heated, it can dry biochemical products and mineral raw materials with automatic constant temperature control. The temperature can be between 20 ~ 160 ℃ and within ± 2 ℃.
2. High thermal efficiency, more than 2 times higher than ordinary oven.
3. Indirect heating, materials will not be contaminated, in line with the "GMP" requirements. The equipment is easy to maintain and clean.