The yarn dyeing machine is a kind of equipment used for dyeing fabrics in the process of operation. Such equipment has the advantages of convenient use, high safety and low operation difficulty to some extent, so in modern society. The range of use of such yarn dyeing machines is also constantly expanding. The purpose of the dyeing machine is mainly for the post-treatment of dyeing samples, small batch dyeing, soaping, water washing, etc. of cotton, wool, chemical fiber, and yarn package of the yarn.
The yarn dyeing machine is mainly made of all stainless steel when it is operated. The mechanical speed regulation of the whole equipment has the advantages of no noise and convenient speed regulation. It is widely used in hemp, cotton, rayon and blending when it is used. Sewing underwear, stockings, silk, etc.
Yarn dyeing machine
The yarn dyeing machine is mainly used for the dyeing, bleaching, scouring and washing of garments such as cotton sweaters, acrylics, sweaters, etc., and can be directly used for gloves and socks during the operation. The bleaching and dyeing treatment of finished products such as towels is an ideal bleaching and dyeing equipment for a wide range of finished products. The machine automatically sets the positive and negative cycle to agitate the fabric. The small garment dyeing machine can dye three color samples at a time.
The yarn dyeing machine is mainly suitable for the finishing treatment of knitted fabrics such as seamless underwear, gloves, cashmere, acrylic sweater, nylon socks, scarves and blends. The operation is stable, safe, reliable, noise-free, and the various parts last. Durable. It is used for the dyeing of fabrics or yarns. It has the characteristics of uniform dyeing and not easy to dye flowers.
Measures for preventing tar spots in yarn dyeing machines
1. Strengthen fabric pretreatment
2. Increase the dye bath ratio.
3. Apply high temperature and high pressure dispersant.
4. Use high temperature drainage to prevent crystals from crystallization after cooling.
5. Reduce equipment cleaning cycle.
6. When preparing the dye solution, the dye should be slurried with a small amount of cold water, then diluted with room temperature water. Note that the temperature of the diluted water should not be too high, higher than 60 degrees, and the dyed quilt is destroyed. Coagulation, in addition to the preparation of the dye, it can also be prepared by the dusting method, that is, the dye is slowly sprinkled into the cold water under high-speed stirring, and it is not suitable for a long time after the dye bath is prepared. Stirring with a stirrer is required to prevent precipitation.