1. When the temperature in the working chamber is close to the set temperature, the HEAT lamp will flash brightly and darkly, indicating that the heating enters the PID adjustment stage. The meter sometimes measures the temperature exceeding the set temperature, and sometimes the temperature below the set temperature is normal. When the measured temperature is close to or equal to the set temperature, the studio enters a constant temperature state after 1~2 hours, and the item enters the drying stage.
2. When the required temperature is low, the secondary setting mode can be used. For example, the required working temperature is 70 °C, the first time is set to 60 °C, the temperature overshoot starts to fall back, and the second time is set to 70 °C. This can reduce or even eliminate the temperature overshoot phenomenon and enter the constant temperature state as soon as possible.
3. When the item is dry, turn off the power. If the temperature is lowered, open the air release valve to make the vacuum level 0. Wait for about 5 minutes and then open the door.
4. Environmental requirements:
1) Temperature: 5 to 40 ° C
2) Relative humidity: ≤85% RH
3) Power supply voltage: AC220V±10% 50Hz
4) There is no strong vibration and corrosive gas around
4. If the humidity of the dry matter in the working chamber is large, the generated moisture will affect the performance of the vacuum pump. It is recommended to insert a “drying/filter” between the drying box and the vacuum pump. The company can be equipped with a dryer with a shape of Φ120×300mm and an outer diameter of Φ16.
5. If an inert gas such as nitrogen is required during the drying of the article, it should be noted in the contract that an intake valve is added.
1. If the vacuum pump is normal and meets the technical requirements and cannot be vacuumed, open the door and use the wrench in the product accessory to tighten the door buckle on the box to close it and close it again.
2. This vacuum drying oven cannot be used as an electric drying oven. Because the working chamber is not in a vacuum state, the measurement temperature is extremely different from the actual temperature in the working chamber.