The stainless steel reaction kettle has the characteristics of heating, corrosion resistance, sanitation, no environmental pollution, no need for automatic boiler heating, convenient use, etc. It is used in petroleum, chemical, rubber, dye, food, to complete vulcanization, nitration, hydrogenation, hydrocarbonization, The polymerization, condensation and other processes are based on the premise of the participation of the reaction materials. For the physical changes such as heating, cooling, liquid extraction and gas absorption, a stirring device is required to obtain good, and can be designed and processed for customers. External coil reactor.
1. The high pressure stainless steel reaction kettle should be placed indoors. When equipped with multiple autoclaves, they should be placed separately. Each operating room should have an exit to the outdoor or passage, and the equipment should be well ventilated.
2. When installing the lid, the sealing surfaces between the kettle lids should be bumped. Carefully place the lid on the kettle body in a fixed position. When tightening the main nut, tighten it step by step diagonally and symmetrically. Apply even force and do not allow the lid to tilt to one side for a good seal.
3. For the positive and negative nut joints, only the positive and negative nuts should be rotated. The two arc sealing surfaces must not be relatively rotated. When the nut pattern couplings are assembled, the lubricating oil should be applied.
4, the needle valve is line sealed, need to gently rotate the valve needle, press the cover tightly to achieve a good seal.
5. Use the rotating body on the kettle to check whether the operation is alive.
6. The controller should be placed on the operating platform. The working environment temperature is 10-40 °C, the relative humidity is less than 85%, and there is conductive dust and corrosive gas in the surrounding medium.
7. Check whether the movable parts and fixed contacts on the panel and the rear panel are normal, pull out the upper cover, check whether the connector contacts are loose, and whether there is damage or rust caused by poor transportation and storage.
8. After the operation is finished, it can be cooled naturally, cooled by water or placed on the support for air cooling. After the temperature drop, release the pressurized gas in the kettle to reduce the pressure to normal pressure (shown on the pressure gauge), then loosen the main nut symmetrically, then remove the main nut, then carefully remove the kettle lid and place it on the bracket. on.
9. After each operation, the residue on the kettle body and the lid of the stainless steel reaction kettle should be used. The main seal should be cleaned frequently and kept clean. Do not wipe with hard objects or rough surfaces.www.srchemicalequipment.com